FAULTY AIR CONDITIONING
When you have a fault in the air conditioning of your car you may notice:
- Hot air blowing from the ventilation duct in summer
- Your windscreen not clearing in winter
- No air blowing from the ventilation duct
- Whining noise from behind the dashboard of your car
- Rumbling noise from under your bonnet
The most common causes of air conditioning faults are:
- Wear and tear
- Damage to the air conditioning condenser because someone hit something
- Perished seals causing gas leaks
- Dirt from the carpet clogging up your air conditioning blower
WHAT TO DO
If you feel that your car is not quite cooling like it use to come in and see us for a free no obligation quote.
How much does it cost to re-gas the AC on my car?.
A simple re-gas costs $149.99.
How long does it take to re-gas the AC?
It takes about 1 hour.
What is a cabin filter?.
A cabin filter is a filter that cleans the air the blows through the ventilation duct directly towards you.
Why should I replace my cabin filter?
If the air blowing at you smells bad or there just isn’t enough air it would pay to replace the cabin filter.
If the AC on my car needs repairs can I get a courtesy car?.
What payment options do you have ?.
We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Master Card, WINZ and we also have KW Finance available.
Where can I apply for KW Finance?.
You can use the link above, sign up and apply online.